5 ways to decorate on a budget
September 13 2018
Are you considering buying a new home but have a small decorating budget? Luckily, with a little creativity, updates don't have to be expensive. Whether you're giving a fixer-upper a fresh look or wanting to personalize your property, these resourceful tips can help:
- Reface old appliances. Dated appliances are a drag, but if they still work well, don't stress about replacing them. Instead, use appliance paint or adhesives for an instant update.
- Opt for unique, inexpensive art. Shop thrift stores and flea markets for affordable, one-of-a-kind finds. Etsy, college art shows and craft fairs can be great places to find unique pieces.
- Repurpose and reuse. Have vinyl records you don't listen to anymore or extra fabric left over from a craft project? Turn these items into wall art. See if there's a way to reimagine old items around your home that can be given new life.
- Add some greenery. Plants add color and dimension to any room. If you're short on space, opt for small succulents or bonsai trees. For more open areas, consider a large snake plant or fern.
- Swap rooms. Sometimes, swapping furniture and decor between rooms can be enough change to keep things interesting. Switch out bed frames, tables, chairs and linens, and see what new arrangements you can create with what you already have.
A beautiful, welcoming home doesn't have to cost a lot of money. If you're ready to start decorating a new home or considering a refinance to fund a bigger project, don't hesitate to get in touch.
You've got questions? I've got answers! Find out how I can help you today.
Introducing "SNapp". An all new simplified Real Estate and Mortgage phone app. Finally take full control and stay up to date with your realtor and loan officer. You'll be able to have full access to all the information you'll ever need from beginning to end while we help you buy or refinance your home with this easy to use app.
Available now: https://snapp.snmc.com/i377c
I am very excited and proud to let everyone know that we are the official Mortgage Lender and Sponsor of Las Vegas Lights Football Club! As an apperciation to you I will be creating contests for your chance to win FREE tickets. Stay tuned!